Monday, September 11, 2006

The Dubno 1944 ....

Ozgurnikov and Von McEwan meet ...again

Our Dubno operation will begin in a few days of time. It is my second game with George and I am really looking forward to the big hurt coming in the form of big cats.

I have reconn'ed the ground and it appears that there 3 possible routes of approach to the central Village held by the Russians ( and that is me ). If the last battle was any indicator my arch enemy is going to use all of these approaches.

However I have realized that I made a BIG mistake in my force selection. I hope I find enough resources to make up for that loss.

As the battle begins, two battalions of Soviet infantry along with some guns and and the remains of a Romanian Division sleepily stir in their beds.

Little do they know about the approaching menace...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home